A commercial paint sprayer is a good investment to think about – it makes painting and finishing jobs fast and easy. If you are planning to invest one, you can start reading some details here.
What is a commercial paint sprayer?
To speed up the painting process, several professionals are using commercial paint sprayers. There are several kinds of commercial paint sprayers today, but two of the most popular types are the HVLP and airless paint sprayers – they are easy to use, fast, convenient, and produces quality finish.
Choosing between brands after brands of the two most popular types of paint sprayers is quite confusing since there are a lot of options available in the market today. Fortunately, there is a list of few best commercial paint sprayers with their pros and cons that you can review.
Fuji 2895-T75G Q5 Platinum Quiet HVLP Spray System
This HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) spray delivers high-quality results and can be used in a variety of locations without having any problem. Plus, you can control the airspeed and the spray pattern, which will help you with a complete variety of paint spray projects.
- Built with a powerful five-stage turbine motor
- Designed with variable control speed settings
- Has adjustable spray pattern
- Designed with a gravity-fed paint cup
- Operates quietly
- You’ll need a good HVLP turbine system and hose
Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
This compact and easy to use airless paint sprayer can provide quality results. Plus, it is easy to assemble and easy to carry around.
- Built with a high powered motor that produces quality results with reduced overspray up to 55 percent.
- Allows you to paint directly from a 5-gallon bucket of paint.
- Fast priming.
- Easy to use and maneuver.
- Designed with replaceable fluid section.
- Can accommodate up to 300 gallons per year
- Low viscosity paint
- May require troubleshooting for initial priming
Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
The airless paint sprayer is versatile, where you can use it either for indoor or outdoor painting jobs. Also, it is designed with a hand truck, making it easy to move around. Additionally, it is considered as one of the best commercial paint sprayers this year.
- Built with durable stainless steel pump
- Designed with a self-standing cart with wheels
- Can draw out paint from one – five gallon
- Comes with a PowerFlush adapter that makes it fast and easy to clean.
- Can be used on hose up to 100 feet
- Designed with reversible tips that help prevent clogging
Was this helpful?
There are several powerful and well-designed commercial paint sprayers that you should also consider; two of them are as follows:
- Wagner 0529031 MotoCoat Complete Car & Truck Paint Sprayer
- Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
To get additional details on those, you should check it at Spray That Paint’s website – a reliable and honest review and informative site for paints and paint products.